WinCC Flex - Transfer Problem

juanmdx

Hi,

I have a proyect made on WinCC Flex for a MP277, until now I had been able to transfer the proyect to the panel without any problem (via ethernet), but now, when I try to transfer it appears the "Transfer status" screen (as usual), on the bottom of it appears the leyend "compiling proyect" (as usual), but then, instead of asking me if I want to overwrite the lists and that, the window only disappears, no transfer made...

What can be happening?, I can't find anything on WinCC help...

juan

Ahh the output window, yeah the one in the bottom, sorry I forgot.

Problem solverd

Thanks a lot Jesper.

Similar Topics

Hello, I am using a KTP 400 compact panel HMI. I am using the Recipe object to create transfer and delete the recipe using its integrated...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am using a KTP 400 compact panel HMI. I am using the Recipe object to create transfer and delete the recipe using its integrated...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I've a MP277 Key (8 inches), and I want to backtransfer the program that is running on it to my PC using WinCC Flex 2008, for...
Replies
Views
I followed the Noobs guide , but i got stuck at this point http://imageshack.us/f/69/flexible.jpg/ i loaded the Step 7 program then i opened...
Replies
Views
Hello, Currently I am developing a Visu application for an MP377 in WinCC Flex 2007, and I have run into an issue with transferring the project...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom