iFix SQL

Chuck Woodbury

Lifetime Supporting Member
I am using iFix 3.5 HMI/Scada. I created a new table in my SQL database. All of my iFix tags (SQD and SQT) are correct. When I trigger the event in RSLogix I get an error in Mission Control SQL dbid ** not configured in SCU. I have never seen this message before. Anyone using iFix 3.5 ever seen this?

Similar Topics

Hello, I have a project originally done in slc with an older version of ifix. A new rendition has been made and the plc project was migrated to...
Replies
Views
I have an existing Ifix PIC that is reading a SQL table when an down time timer times out. The operator clicks on the popup, choose a button with...
Replies
Views
Hi, We are upgrading from fix32 to Ifix. We will be using SQL Server to hold and retrieve our alarm and Event data. 1.Can we also use SQL to...
Replies
Views
Dear all, I am beginer in ifix hmi programming. I have 2 ifix 6.0 pc with license FiX and client.. Can some one tell me how to configure sample...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have to deal with iFix again and am looking at the most efficient way to create alarms to display in iFix, i.e. not creating an...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom