1Hz (1 sec.) puls signal

apetkov5

Hello!

Can you tell me,please, where (or how?) in simatic s7, siemens, 300, can i find a 1Hz freq for use as 1 second puls for trigering counters (some kind of counting hours with two retentive counters)...

Thanx in advance!

Hardware Configuration > CPU Properties > Clock Byte

Check the box and identify the byte you wish to have used as the clock byte. Each bit in this byte will then be pulsed by the CPU's operating system at a different fixed time interval. Check the online help to find more information about which bit you require.

Ken

clock77.JPG

clock177.JPG

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, I have a small project for an industrial site entry gate system. It's running on an old Melsec PLC, and I have a new Shihlin PLC...
Replies
Views
Anyone have access to Melsec Medoc plus 2.31a that can either open a file (.pcd zipped in link below) and send a PDF/screenshot of the ladder, or...
Replies
Views
Hello! First time poster and a big PLC newbie so I am looking for some backup here. I have an old Mitsubishi FX-48MR that lost its program...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a Melsec FX1S-20MR, which has been programmed. I would like to copy the program to a new FX1S-20MR? What are the possible ways to do...
Replies
Views
Hello parky, goghie, Brian and all of you who kindly come to help when I get stuck. I cannot look into the clock issue that parki has written for...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom