get emails for a thread one has not contributed to?

danw

Lifetime Supporting Member
Is there a way to get subscribe to a thread (get email notification of responses) in order to know when responses have been posted on that thread when one has not contributed a post to that thread (in which case emails are sent for updates)?

Dan

danw said:
Is there a way to get subscribe to a thread (get email notification of responses) in order to know when responses have been posted on that thread when one has not contributed a post to that thread (in which case emails are sent for updates)?

Dan

Open thread then scroll down:

subscribe.jpg

Yes.

Open the thread and scroll down to the buttom of the screen. There's a link saying "Subscribe to this Thread"

Edit:

Mickey beat me to it