RSLogix Start up Crash

RaveChild

previously my RSLogix was working fine, but after installing pannelbuilder32, RSLogix won't start up anymore. I have tried uninstalling all Allen-Bradley software, and then re-installing RSLogix and I still get the same fault.

When I try to start it, I get a message that says "RSLinx Communications Server: RSLins communications server has encountered a problem and needs to close"

This is followed by a message that says: RSLinx.exe application error: The instruction at "0x10003ad3" referenced memory at "0x3f420c0b". The memory could not be "read"

I am running windows XP SP2, RSLinx 2.41 (rev10), RSLogix500, and Pannelbuilder32.

That is the trap with XP Home... it can work for a while and then just stop working for any or no reason...Home is not stable.

You have to look at it as " it worked for a while even tho it shouldnt have.