HNC Help!

liamdood

I am having trouble on my HNC assigment for PLC's. I need to "evaluate the different types of communication link used in programmable logic control systems" any ideas?

Thanks for the help "SLC Integrator" I wasnt asking for THAT much just a little nudge in the right direction, Much apprectiated "krk"

Are you aware of the different types? Start with that. Then the ones that only work with certian brands (proprietary)DH+ etc. Others that are open across most of the brands Devicenet etc. Then try posting asking about peoples different experiences with certian ones. There is a massive amount of protocols, are you evaluating ones for a certian brand, AB for example?

liamdood said:
Thanks for the help "SLC Integrator" I wasnt asking for THAT much just a little nudge in the right direction, Much apprectiated "krk"

Unfortuately, you are about the 50th person to ask this or similar questions in the HNC course over the years.

At least it wasn't the unitary, modular, rack mount question.

Yeah I can imagine! Well I got the kick In the right direction, thats all I needed, Thank you for the help!

Rick Densing said:
Unfortuately, you are about the 50th person to ask this or similar questions in the HNC course over the years.

At least it wasn't the unitary, modular, rack mount question.

Lot more then 50, in the far past we would get these questions regularly.