-=| Troubleshooting Modbus communications |=-

JuNGLisT

Having trouble with Modbus communication between AB SLC and GE Fanuc. We are using a O-Link M10 SLC mount adapter card for modbus comm. I need some help trying to communicate with O-link M10 adapter. Is there a software to use with laptop to see if the O-link is working properly? Or is there another way to troubleshoot out problem?

Last edited:
Wintech's Modscan32 (master) and Modsim32 (slave) modbus emulators may be of use on a laptop with a standard COM1 port and an adaptor to whatever protocol you're using (232, 485, etc). Not familiar with the OLink products.

Similar Topics

Hello, My goal is to have a micrologix 1400 plc read data from a hart modem HRT-710. so I can read flow and totalizer and display them on HMI...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I posted a question a few days ago about using a PanelView Plus with an AB Micro850 PLC. The response I got suggested that I use...
Replies
Views
the dl250-1 is controlling 4 vfds, running them as pairs. I'm being told that maintenance would see the 'run' light come on the drives, but that...
Replies
Views
I am doing a modification on a wonderware application using modbus TCP/IP. I previously worked on a wonderware application with modbus TCP/IP...
Replies
Views
Hey when I turn on my Siemens PLC CPU 216-2 after runing 10 minute it's stop and showing SF indication after I turn off and some time later turn...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom