mitsubishi vs shihlin

hi guys,

Anyone familiar with shihlin brand plc? I have a machine with shihlin brand Ax2n-30MR which I also learned that it is a replacement of fx2n-30MR mitsubishi plc. Can I use the gx developer with shihlin plc without having problem? I read that shihlin is a mitsubishi company in china.

Thanks a lot.

James

I wouldn't call it a replacement for the FX2N, it IS an FX2N, but with the Shihlin name and AX2N part number. Same device.

u can

u can use with any ather plc but u shued know a lot about the program of plc that u have and be able to program the new one.

Goody said:
I wouldnt bother answering anymore - they have all lost their manners, not one says thanks ever. sigh

Goody,

I am very, very sorry guys. I didn't mean not to thank you for the very useful information you have given me. I am sorry.

Once again, thank you very much.

James

Crossbow said:
I wouldn't call it a replacement for the FX2N, it IS an FX2N, but with the Shihlin name and AX2N part number. Same device.

Crossbow,
Just a follow up question if you don't mind. So that means I can use the gx developer and my existing programming cable SC09 to my Ax2n plc?

James