Quantum EHC202 high speed counter

dogfart

Lifetime Supporting Member
'lo all.
I am perplexed. Has anyone had any experience with the EHC202 card?
I have a couple questions:
1. Does the HSC lose its current accumulated count on power cycle?
(I was told it does from Schneider)
2. Is there any way to load a preset value into the count beside the maximum or zero?
3. I need to use one 32 bit counter. I am having difficuly figuring out how to copy the two 3x registers into a 4x, and then what type of comparisons to use with double integers. (for that matter how to create double integer variables.)

Any help would be great.

Similar Topics

Hello All, Was hoping I could get a little help with Modicon ladder logic. This is the first time I have seen Modicon logic and currently trying...
Replies
Views
Hi There, I have a Modicon Quantum PLC, there is a alarm on display "noConfig" its happened after power failure, I have gone through manuals...
Replies
Views
Hey guys. Mostly new to this stuff so I apologize if I'm not following proper format. I have 3 working CPU133 /3s. There is a desktop with a...
Replies
Views
When i read the specification of 140CPU43412A i observe that as remembered in specification 1. Local i/o : Maximum i/p and o/p words are 64 in...
Replies
Views
Main rack contained power supply 140cps52400 and 140cpu43412A and RIO HEAD 140CRP93100 in addition to another I/o cards . Another remote rack...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom