input

dxb_uae17 said:
my friend
this page talk aboutPublic limited company, ,

Help yourself a little... read what Panic Mode directed to and you will find Programmable Logic Controller.

It was a perfectly good link that required you to help yourself and not be spoon fed. As your homework requires you to research into PLCs... take the initiative and look through the info you were given.

:confused: I've just got up off a nightshift - grumpy.

Similar Topics

Hi, I have a ControlLogix system with 1756-IF16 analogue inputs. I can't scale the inputs at the card as there is a requirement to facilitate...
Replies
Views
I'm having trouble calming down 2 Tempo Sonics. I'm using Studio 5000 CompactLogix my Raw value is jumping around from 8575.0 to 8755.0 at a...
Replies
Views
I cannot add SLC500 analog input tag (I: 8.3) to EZSeries Touch Panel Editor (V 5.3). I used all the listed tag datatype but it all says "Invalid...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have questions. I have Analog Input that need to put into Ignition Designer. But I don't know how to put?
Replies
Views
Omron AD081-V1 Analog Input Card Offset & Gain Adjustment Entering Adjustment Mode 1. Set the input card in adjustment mode (Turn ON Dip SW No-1)...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom