How to expand c200h omron

Maybe. Please post the full model number of the CPU, memory module and rack. Version numbers (eg V1) are important.

Are you aware that the old C200H is no longer supported? OK to play with but would not pout it in a job.

HXcpu44...Not for job it,s for halloween/chrismas light tricks and controls. Might say a new hobby
It is a bunch of junk that I am trying to remember how to use.
I am a robot programmer and have not worked directly with PLCs in years. Only training was 1 week omron class 6 years ago...
Thanks
Tony

The HX is the C200H Alpha. These PLCs are still manufactured and supported. How about the "V" number of the CPU and the rack? This could be important. You should be able to purchase an expansion rack, power supply, cable etc on EBay or PLC Centre. Have to go out to a job - will look up and post the part numbers when I get back late this afternoon. Just post the full parts numbers for me. The processor will be something like C200HX-CPU44-E and possibly a V number. The rack number will be something like C200HW-BC081-V1. The V number may be important - I have not used one of these for probably 5-6 years - use the CS1/CJ1/CP1L series now.

Do you have cables, software and interface modules to allow you to program the PLC? If so post the part numbers of what you have. If not I will post what you need on my return.

I remember that now...Ok I bought HX on ebay for same price as LK201..
I now only have c200h-cpu01 I thought it may be easier than setting up LK201 also I would have 1 more I/O slot
I have a pro27 (Gift years ago from japaneese)never used
I have 2 versions CX Programmer 3.0 ,6.1 I only use for interface toubleshooting...I never programmed from start
I will send the other info in a few days.... Waiting for package
Thanks
Tony