Can some body help please!!

REAL TIME CLOCK (RTC)

I am using LS industries GLOFA PLC model GM4 (www.lgis.com)
i am using GMWIN as a software for its programming and it RTC_SET function

I need to use real time clock signal in plc ladder programming
i have used a function RTC_SET and by giving the exact parameters when i compiled the error came

"F/FB is not registered in library"

how can i use this function
or
how can it be configured
plz o_O

Hello sohailmushwani;

I found the GSWIN error message list through Google:

<http://www.takacszoltan.eu/elektronikacd/LG_leirasok/SZOFTVER/GMWIN_szoftver_ismertetese/GMWINA001App1.PDF>

Here is what it says about your error message:

u F/FB is not registered in library

The function or the function block that is using now is not the basic library or the function/function block which is inserted in the project.

It happen when the inserted library is deleted on the project after editing LD. Insert the function which is using now or the library

which has function block.

Not knowing GSWIN, this is a guess, but I would look into re-instaling the function you want to use from their standard library list.

Hope this helps,

Daniel Chartier