Rslogix 500

rthiyagu_00

We bought a mechanical system along with their controls. The control system supplied to us along with mechanical system is of Micrologix 1200 of Alean Bradely make. When we asked for the program the vendor send us a indicating that the program will open with Rslogix 500. Now we are not able to open the document in the CD and see the control logic provided for the system we bought. Can any body help us in opening the CD?

R.Thiyagarajan

They are right - if the PLC is a Micrologix 1200, you need RSLogix 500 to open to program. You will need to purchase that program - they're not likely going to give it to you, unless you specifically called for them to provide it in the contract.

There are many of us here who can open the program and convert it to a PDF, if you'd like. But even then, all you'd be able to do is to look at the logic. You won't be able to go online with the processor without RSLogix 500.