ControlLogix MSG Error

Coachman

I am trying to get some cell data from a Cognex
Camera and I keep getting this error in my Message
Instruction. I was able to do the same type of Message
Instruction in the Rung above and it was sucessfull.
Could someone shed some deeper light on the meaning of this
error. Instance is set at 1, could you also maybe explain
what is happening when this is set in the ID Field.

Error code 0004 AND 0005
Extended error
code (hex)
Description
0000 extended status out of memory
0001 extended status out of instances

Thanks in Advance

Im kinda guessing here but it sounds like the msg instructions arent sequenced properly .. should be one message gets a done or error out then next message fires...

More data

The message is completing successfully, but the camera is sending you an error code indicating there's something wrong with your addressing of the data object.

Post the Service, Class, Instance, Attribute, and Data Size both for the Message that works, and the one that does not.

If you have a link to the Cognex documentation for the device you're using, that would help. I don't have any specific Cognex experience but I've used CIP messaging to dozens of third party devices.

The MSG that works:

Message Type : CIP Generic
Service Type : Custom Source Element :Get_Value Comand
Service Code : 33 (Data Type -Get Value)
Instance : 1 Source Length : 12
Destination :GV_Result
(Data Type -String)

The MSG that Does Not Work:

Message Type : CIP Generic
Service Type : Custom Source Element :Get_Value Comand_2
Service Code : 33 (Data Type -Get Value)
Instance : 1 Source Length : 12
Destination :GV_Result_2
(Data Type -String)