Ladder Printout in GX Developer?

Coops

Hi,

Printing off a ladder in Mitsubishi GX Developer comes how really really small....can hardly read it.

Is there anyway in changing this as i've been through the options etc but cant seem to find anything.

Cheers

Hi Coops,

I have not had that problem with GX Developer. A couple of possible solutions come to mind, though:

1) Assuming you are printing ladder logic, uncheck "Contact User"
2) Set the number of contact per rung to 9 (not 11)

Contacts.JPG

3) Reduce you margins.

Don't know if any of these will help, but its worth a try. If not, try posting some screen shots of your settings. Maybe somebody can see something you should change.

Steve

The small font issue tells me your software is older than 8.25. There is no way to change the font. Mitsubishi used some odd font (called something like Krystoid) which translated to Times New Roman if you didn't have the right font. But testing revealed if Microsoft Office was installed (which installs like 130 fonts) the problem went away.

This was fixed in version 8.25. It stumped the Mitsu engineers for a while since all the PCs at MEAU had Office installed and couldn't reproduce the problem. Stumbled on the solution by luck on a classroom PC once.