connecting fa2j to pc

roysh1980

i have the FA2J PLC at work and i want to connect it to pc.
according to data i found here i need the kit:
PFA-1A51
PF2-CLA
PFA-1A54A

is there a way that i can make this kit ? or at least the cables ?

roysh1980 said:
i have the FA2J PLC at work and i want to connect it to pc.
according to data i found here i need the kit:
PFA-1A51
PF2-CLA
PFA-1A54A

is there a way that i can make this kit ? or at least the cables ?

If I remember correctly the three parts are: a cable, with a special PLC connector, an RS422/232 convertor, and a cable to the PC.

FA2J parts and cables

I have all the parts you mentioned new in box as well as the PFA 1A51 cables.

Also have the special cable which connects the PF2-CLA to the RS232.

Also have loads of new FA2J parts:
IDEC PFJ-DP2U stacking module (NIB) New In Original Packaging quantity of 7

IDEC PFA-1M14 4K eeprom memory pack (NIB) New In Original Packaging quantity of 18

IDEC PF2J-CPU1EU FA2J CPU 120-240 VAC MODEL (NIB) New In Original Packaging quantity of 15

IDEC PFJ-T013U analog output 8 bit (NIB) New In Original Packaging quantity of 2

IDEC PFJ-DMU dummy module (NIB) New In Original Packaging quantity of 6

IDEC PFJ-PS1U expansion power module (NIB) New In Original Packaging quantity of 14

IDEC PFJ-T081U RELAY OUTPUT MODULE (NIB) New In Original Packaging quantity of 92

IDEC PFJ-EB1U Expansion base (NIB) New In Original Packaging quantity of 41

IDEC PFJ-NO83U 100-120v input module (NIB) New In Original Packaging quantity of 136

This used to be a standard line for us in our panel shop.

We also have used parts – all of the above.

If interested email to [email protected]

Last edited: