Slc 500/04 1746-ni4

Christoph

Can't seem to find any manuals depicting programming M file and
any other info for installing the NI4 analog Input card. SLC5/04
card is going in slot 3. any ifo you can shar would be great. A good maual would also be great.

The manuals you need are all available for free download at AB (www.ab.com; Knowledgebase; Literature; search for 1747-NI4)--

Some of the smaller I/O cards such as the NIO4V do not require extensive setup files like the NI8/16's. Once you set them up in the I/O file they are pretty much plug/play like a discrete card.

Similar Topics

So i have a 1746-NT8 thermocouple for a conveyor furnace that is causing some problems. When the CPU is in run mode the channel 6 LED flashes, but...
Replies
Views
Hello, We have an old SLC 500 that has two 1746-HS Single Axis Motion Control Modules. One of these modules is bad. Verified by swapping out a...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a few boards, the same, which are: 1746-OB16/D It seems hard to find the manual online. Any help with that please. My question...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone.. I have 1 basic module SLC 500(1746 Bas), now i want to back up programmed (upload), but i dont know to cumunicate with this...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I have an output module that I'm trying to wire-in and don't know if the module is bad or if the installer (me) has done something...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom