Event interrupt w/ RSLogix 5000

lostpatrol1

Hi All,

I am currently using MicroLogix 1500 and under the function file, I am using the EII function with Rising Edge detection on an input.

I want to do the same thing (rising edge detection on an input) under RSLogix 5000. I know you have to create an Event task but under the configuration of the Event task, the trigger choice is only Module Input Data State Change. Is this the same as rising edge or something else?

TIA!

Similar Topics

From the Red Lion website, after some customer enquiries in the last week or so... Rev. March 25, 2024 [18:30] Just thought it might help a...
Replies
Views
This may be something obvious that I could learn if I sat down to understand the topic in detail with tutorials and manuals. But sometimes it's...
Replies
Views
Hello, we have two PC with the FT SE local application and the same project. The one PC is wrong about alarm and event log. When I open the...
Replies
Views
Kindly, we are having a problem on a machine during night shifts, while no engineering tool is online. So, we were thinking of programming some...
Replies
Views
I have a issue with my alarm summary/banner where it losses connection to the Alarm Server. It's kind of weird because when I click on the server...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom