Siemens SCL IF problem

CharlesM

I have the following code that does not work. Its like the first if is not working. What I do is set MW490 to 0 then it counts up to 64. But when it gets to 64 the if should be false but db94.dbd100 always comes out at 3064.

Also can I monitor SCL code while its running? I see break points but I would like to just put the glasses on like in ladder and see values.

Code:
IF MW490 <= 64 AND MW488 >= 64 THEN 
db94.dbd100 := INT_TO_DWORD(MW490 + 3000); 
j := mw490 * 4;
IF db94.dbd100 = DB94.DBD48 THEN 
	 db96.dbd[j] := db450.dbd52 ; // copy value
	 MW490 := MW490 + 1; 
END_IF;
END_IF;

Your IF statement says less than or equal to 64, so the IF will be false when MW490 gets to 65

To permit debugging, select Options>Customise, then select the Compiler tab, then check the Create Debug Info tab.
Re-compile the code and download and then the glasses will enable.
When finishing debugging, click on the glasses and then click on Debug>Finish Debugging

The debug worked thanks a lot. I don't understand why the IF didn't work. I broke it down into 2 IF's without the AND. That seems to work fine.