1756-DHRIO to PanelView 1400e Error

narcilla

Channel A of the DHRIO module is connected to two 1771-ASB RIO Racks. Channel B is connected to a PanelView 1400e.

We had a problem with the PanelView and had to replace it. Now after replacing the PV1400e, the DHRIO module is still showing "Module Fault. Code 16#0016 Service Request Error. Unknown Object". Has anbody encountered this problem? Would like to know if we can reset this error without having to reset the whole module as the system can't be stopped. Maybe via a CIP message? Thanks in advance.

Similar Topics

I have a customer with network layout containing DH+ and Ethernet, connected with a 1756-DHRIO module. The network contains several SLCs, Compact...
Replies
Views
I am working on conversion from a Softlogix5 to a ControlLogix and the system has a Panelview 1000. I was able to get the PanelView communicating...
Replies
Views
Hi there, We have panelview plus installation on DH+ network. Recently we moved from PLC 5 to CLX. Due to CIP connection limitations to optimize...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to connect a PV1400e terminal to a controllogix processor through a 1756-DHRIO. the problem is, in Panelbuilder 1400e the node...
Replies
Views
We have a remove PLC rack that is being used to collect data from older equipment via a 1756-DHRIO module. This module occasionally faults out...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom