Siemens Teleservice TS Adaptor Help

Coops

Hi Guys,

Got abit of a problem trying to get a Siemens TS Adapter II working inhouse. Got the TS Adapter connected to the phone line and the MPI port connected to a S7-315...MPI settings are the same 187.5kbps.

My laptop with the Teleservice software is connected to another phone line....its dials up, connected, goes to identifying modem and then disconnects saying 'The job was cancelled because of a transmission error to the TS Adapter'.

This makes no sense at all...ive checked all settings and nothing jumps out at me. So I hope you can help me...cheers.

Have you tried to connect to an outside line. I had a similar problem with the TS Adapter a few years ago.

All sorted...there was nothing wrong but everytime i clicked dial it failed....but all of a sudden it started working. Really strange.