Archestra Objects w /real time trend

Hi all. Ive gotten my hands on InTouch 10.0 and the new Archestra 3.0 system. Ive been making some objects and such, and have run into a problem. I cant seem to find a real time trend (like the one that comes with InTouch in the wizards) that I can embed in the archestra object. I tried turning intouch's real time trend into a smart symbol, but I get "error occured" when I try to import the symbol into the archestra object. Any idea of what to do or what else I could embed? Thanks in advance.

matt

Similar Topics

I have 1 application server and two clients. I am using a managed intouch application. I also have a historian to store data. I have provided...
Replies
Views
So I made some changes to our plants WindowMaker application and I'm having trouble deploying the update to the live runtime. From the deployment...
Replies
Views
Dear All, We are designing a solution with 1756-L74 and Archestra. We need to use SOE to show on HMI. Please mention any solution if someone did...
Replies
Views
So I'm trying to enable history for a tag that is being used to display PPH on InTouch. I was able to locate the tagPath by finding the display...
Replies
Views
Got myself into a bit of a jam this AM. Somehow the graphic editor hiccupped and when I went back into my graphic, everything was gone. I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom