Use a timer in RSVIEW STUDIO

careed_25

IS there a way to set up something to keep time of how long an input is on inside of RSVIEW STUDIO? What I am trying to do is find a way to get belt availability times for my belts underground. What I need to do is get a timer that counts the number of minutes the belt in front of another belt is running then take the number of minutes the last belt in line is not running to get an availability report. If the front belt goes down then the time the last belt is down doesn't count towards down time for this belt. All in all is there anyway to do this calculation/timing with data from two different plcs without having to do msg or produce/consume tags but instead look at the tags in studio and do the timing there?

Inside of Studio? No. Studio is an editor only.
Inside of View ME? No.
Inside of View SE? Yes, with caveats. You can use an always open, cached, always updating window running VBA in the background, but accuracy will not be exactly precise.

What PLC's are you using? Why can't you just sync the RTC in them together a few times a day, and trust them?