Alarm History in Intouch 9.5!

wshahzad

I am using I touch 9.5 in one of the projects. I am using Intouch 9.5 without any third party Database license (like InSQL etc.).

I want to know:

1. How is Alarm Logging started in Intouch 9.5, and where these Alarm Log files are stored. Where do I specify the location of thse files, whether to store on a Local or a Remote PC. How do we specify the directory location of these files within the PC.

2. How do I display the Alarm History i.e., I dont see any settings in the Alarm Dispaly object where specify the location of the Log files.

If possible, plz send me some related useful links.

With regards,

Waseem

Similar Topics

I am struggling with our system alarms to show in Alarm History in Intouch. It shows in Alarm Summary, but not in History. I have updated some...
Replies
Views
Hi I have the following problem. I have PLC Siemens S7-315 which is connected to 2 PC computers (with InTouch 10). Both computers are also...
Replies
Views
I am building a development PC. I've installed service platform and loaded a known working intouch app. On the same PC, I have installed RSLogix...
Replies
Views
I am building a development PC. I've installed service platform and loaded a known working intouch app. On the same PC, I have installed RSLogix...
Replies
Views
I'm using a GT1275 HMI with GTDesigner3 and am trying to add some Alarm Logging capabilities. I've made an alarm page and have it working...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom