Strange Siemens 314C-2DP adressing problem

smf

Recently i encountered a very strange problem with a 314C-2DP cpu, the problem i have is with the internal inputs.
Right now i have this cpu on my desk without any other I/O modules and i have configured the inputs to start at adress 0.
But if i give it a input at for example I0.0 it shows up as input 2.0 when i monitor the inputs. I0.1 is I2.1 etc..
Only the first 8inputs is working (but with the wrong adress) i cant see the other 16 inputs when using the variable table.

I have been in contact with the siemens support but so far they have been unable to help me, the last time they gave me the advice to exchange the CPU so i did but the problem is the same with the new cpu!
I'm using step 7 V5.4 and i have been using this kind of cpu many times in the past without any problems, even my old hardware config that was used a few months ago failed.
The outputs & analog inputs is working fine btw. and i do not have this problem with other S7-300 cpu's

The first Byte (x11) of the 314C-2DP cpu is 2 (DI+2), the second(x12) is 0 (DI+0) and the third (x12)is 1 (DI+1).
Take a good look at the front of the CPU.