Excel to SLC

DairyBoy

I need to grab some data in a spreadsheet for use in a SLC504 program. It strikes me that if I have to ask here for guidance on how to achieve this, I probably shouldn't even be attempting the task in the first place, as I have never tried to do this before. So, I guess the the first question would be, is there an 'off the shelf' program to at least compile the required data for transmission. And the next one is, where does it 'go' when it hits the comms port of the PLC, or more to the point, how do I capture it on arrival there. Or would these be the least of my problems? Any suggestions welcome! Thanks.

You need a non-Lite version of RsLinx
Single Node
OEM
Professional
Gateway
I missed on but can't remember it right now

For one PLC get Single Node, for multiple get OEM

Do you have RsLinx Lite? The help file is the same. Got to the Index and type in DDE, click on examples