Help Wanted

KBenedict

System Integrators Wanted
Avid Solutions, Inc. is a system integrator based in Winston-Salem, NC with a branch office in Raleigh, NC. We have been in the business for 20 years serving customers with PLCs and DCS in various industries. Avid is a customer focused company that does not specialize in any one industry or product-our services cover everything from simple PLC programs to full turn-key system upgrades and installations.​
We are currently hiring engineers and project leaders for both locations. If you are experienced with AB PLCs, DeltaV, Siemens PCS7 or other control systems and are looking to relocate to the NC area, please check out www.AvidSolutionsInc.com and send your resume to me via a private message (Click on my username in the post and select send private message). Please, no contract position, no international sponsorship, and you must have experience. Any other questions, feel free to ask.​

Well, you registered in July but that was your first post (a help wanted ad). I'll give ya a freebe there. Try to answer peoples questions. Your experience would be appreciated.

He runs PLC training classes that I would recommend. Let's hope he was joking...:unsure:

KBenedict said:
Standard disclaimer...you might want to send resume anyways.

geniusintraining said:
You had me... I was your man... then you put in that little detail :D