S5 100U digital input

chakanyuka

One of my S5 100U PLCs(103 CPU) shows lit red leds on all digital input cards.At times the problem clears after several resets.On Monday I lost the whole program after a power cut.After reloading the program,the same problem is still there.The power supply is currently giving an output of 20VDC can this be the root cause.
Please assist.

Similar Topics

Can Anyone help.I have siemens rack with Input and output cards Does anyone have connections for Modules base terminals Nos 1-10. Thanks Alex
Replies
Views
Can Anyone help.I have siemens rack with Input and output cards Does anyone have connections for Modules base terminals 1-10. Thanks Alex
Replies
Views
Hi.I want to migrate S5-100U CPU 103 program to S7.It is giving error due to the following lines.These lines are exist in OB21. L KH 4435 T RS 8...
Replies
Views
dear All, i am working on the step5 of Siemens. after successful upload program and going online but RLO data is not updating. In Tset>Status...
Replies
Views
I wonder if some one could help me understand the Istack in a 100U. I have a 103CPU which is in stop mode. I disconnected all the expansion except...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom