Gordon ring sensor problem

faehigkeit1

Hello everyone,
I'm having a problem using a Gordon ring sensor pe606-2-no.
I'm using it on a wire extruder to sense wire break. I've installed 3 of these on our other extruders with no problems. On this particular machine I have smoked two sensors already and can find no wiring errors. As soon as I apply power the red LED indicator will glo for about 3 seconds and then go out. I am using the sensor to sink a small Idec relay. The only difference I find from the other applications I've used these on is that there is an eddie current tester located next to the sensor. Could this ec tester be giving me problems?
Thanks for any help
Dean

Similar Topics

I have an existing machine that we are adding some functionality. Currently every cable such as a cable going out to a 4-20 psi sensor for example...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone! I need to connect to a DL205-1 CPU and, as far as I know, I need to use DirectSOFT 6 software for the connection. Is anyone...
Replies
Views
We are having an issue with some servers, with "Teamed NICs" is we plug one cable leg of the team into one switch and the other to another...
Replies
Views
I'm having trouble calming down 2 Tempo Sonics. I'm using Studio 5000 CompactLogix my Raw value is jumping around from 8575.0 to 8755.0 at a...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I have a few SLCs in my plant and of late we've seen a weird issue: The system will be running normally and then randomly the outputs...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom