CC Link LT

sajid

While commissioning CC Link LT network, Initially i connected 42 stations, all this stations was in network and working properly,
But when i add 2 more stations, Then some random stations was down,
(Not showing in diagnosis also)!!
Can anyone answer to this..

Check your voltage levels you may have to change the size of your terminating resistors to rebalance the signals. Here is a copy of the CC-link installation guidelines

Similar Topics

I'm struggling to get an FR-E800SCE to work on CC-Link IE TSN. I'm sure the issue is with the drive, when I plug in the network cable I get no...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I would like to know if anybody here has already programmed with a LR-TB keyence on Io Link on a Rockwell PLC? And perhaps have...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, Is anybody here still have programmed a Keyence sensor LR-TB2000CL and used it as io link material in studio 5000. I would like to...
Replies
Views
Hey there friends, recently discovered the world of industrial automation and learned what this fancy PLC can do so i am a super novice. Started...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm having an issue with a mircologix not transmitting out. The current setup is a mircologix 1400 connected to a Guardian 100 Radio...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom