Move Activation - can't find floppy - RS500

bluejay_ca

I'm trying to move my RS500 activation to a newer laptop. I can't find the original floppy and it won't allow the move. I have a legit activation but I have never kept it up to date because of cost.
What is it looking for on the floppy?

You could network both of your computer's and send the key to the other hard drive the same way you would move to the disk. c drive to the other c drive.

Similar Topics

Hi, I have several activation on a dongle.(Rslogix 5,500,5000,). I would like to move the activation only for the Rslogix 5 from the dongle to a...
Replies
Views
Here is my problem. I moved an activation to a laptop a month ago. Somehow it has disappeared. I don't have the masterdisk for that activation...
Replies
Views
One of Rockwell engineer had visited our site and activated rockwell software with the help of move 32 bit activator. Now I want to move the...
Replies
Views
Hi! I have a problem with my Rockwell software activation from a Toolkit master disk (keys for all their automation softwares). I used DriveImage...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have now for the first time had the pleasure of installing RS software where the activation is with the web-based Factory Talk scheme. It...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom