DMX control with a plc

Graeme

I know that DMX is basically RS485, has anyone ever used a plc to control DMX compatable lights?
I have a couple of LED Par cans and they are a nightmare to control on a DMX desk so thought it would be easier for me if I done the control with a plc if there is a way of converting the RS485 signal

Similar Topics

Let's say I am making fountain. I use Sunliye Suite 2 to make all animations of lite, including pumps. How could i transfer signal from DMX to...
Replies
Views
Hi, How is a ADDMX function setup to communicate to slave devices (Modbus TCP/IP) that connected to BMENOS0300 in a M580 Remote drop. I have...
Replies
Views
Just acquired one of these DMX Lighting Controllers, and got to say it has the worst User's Manual ever, full of errors, and not clear in what it...
Replies
Views
I am facing this issue quite often where I want to read from this gateway but it stops after sometime. I am able to read data from it for few...
Replies
Views
:wish:Hello I want to sent the commands attached from PLC to DMX Controller.When i00 command is sent it replies as shown as fig in hyperterminal...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom