SLC 505 or CompactLogix with Modbus TCP/IP??

Jason P

Hey does anyone know whether or not SLC 505 or the Compact Logix PLC's can do Modbus TCP/IP protocol. Need to run out to a TCP/IP client from either PLC.

Thanks

AB does not do Modbus. What is your client? There are devices that will bridge over to Ethernet/IP and alow you to message to it like an AB PLC.

Similar Topics

I would like to hear some opinions on the relative merits of both platforms. Does the 1.5m memory in the compactlogix have 20 times the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I inherited a control system one of my predecessors thought it was a good idea to put logic for cant optimization and Kinetix motion...
Replies
Views
Probably a silly question and asked a hundred times already, but i tried to do some searching here and couldn't find this question. I have 502's...
Replies
Views
I'm a mega noobie when it comes to PLCs and the such. I'm a network guy. We are currently experiencing an issue where the SLC immediately faults...
Replies
Views
Hi guys I hope your all safe and well , I have a question regarding a slc 505 on ethernet is it possible to add a ethernet remote I/O module...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom