IGS driver for ControlLogix

Patrick

Lifetime Supporting Member
Good Evening

The I.S. dept installed a new driver for me today. It is an IFix driver for the scada system. IGS driver for ControlLogix. The driver is reading the CompactLogix. It will poll the tags from the controller.

My problem is in formatting the tags in intellection. For the I/O address: Channel name dot device name dot tag name. I have for example: Plant.mach.counter.acc it will not accept this format. Can someone show an example of what the tag I/O address should look like?

Currently I have an ABR driver and a MMP driver that I create tags with. So making tags in IFix is nothing new. Just learning to use a new driver.

Thank you

Pat

I think the format should be as follows: Plant.mach.counter_acc
Plant=Channel name
mach=device name
counter_acc= tag name