LABVIEW AND AD PLC"S

Hipoguy

I want to start getting into interfacing labview with direct logic 06 and 260 PLC's. Does anyoe have experience with this that would be able to explain how easy or hard this will be and what types of hardware I would be in need of to accomplish this. Also any warnings of potential hangups in making this work would be very welcome. Thank you to all who reply.

Similar Topics

hi dears at first i'm sorry for my weak English! i connected labview to Delta PLC with DCS Module. and i created I/O server with Modbus TCP...
Replies
Views
Hi, how can we communicate Delta PLC and labVIEW with Serial Communications?http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/images/smilies/hmm.gif
Replies
Views
Hi, Is it possible to use Labview to read the status of internal flags on a Mitsuibishi FX1N PLC? I would like to use the flag statuses as...
Replies
Views
I want to know the pin configuration to communicate AB MLX1400 with labview through channel 2 (9 pin connector) in modbus RTU slave mode. Also...
Replies
Views
Hi, i am able to make the plc communicate with labview 2009 using NI OPC Server and DSC Module via ethernet but i do not now to control and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom