Catch user login/logout WinCC

Lesa

Does WinCC 6.0 have some embedded function to cathc and raise an event when user login or log out.

I can do it by reading Tag @CurrentUser but is there some easier way?

Best Regards

You can do this just

the way You've said.

Add an action to a global script executed for example every 2 seconds or better for a @CurrenUser change - but the second option must be done locally on some pdl screen ( correct me please if i'm wrong ).

Similar Topics

I have VBA code on a FactorTalk View SE v11 project that reads various PLC tags in a FOR loop. All is good if the PLC tag exist. But for a...
Replies
Views
Anyone know of a good TOF relay I can use to catch a high speed 24vdc (~100ms) and signal a 120vac input module? This is a pig that goes through...
Replies
Views
I have a Keyence LR-W500C full spectrum sensor that I am using to detect a splice in an expiring roll of paper. This sensor triggers a edge...
Replies
Views
I am working on improve the reliability of our rotation monitor for about 30 shafts in the plant. Currently, the proximity sensor is connected...
Replies
Views
What is the fastest Pulse frequency that an AB 1769-IQ32 (CompactLogix Standard Input Card and not ua Highspeed counter) can detect reliably for a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom