Mbp Stat

big billy

I am having a intermiten modbus plus communication problem and I am new to the mbpstat utility. does anyone know where I can get a manual on this utility?

Mbpstat is explained in the "Modicon IBM Host Based Devices Users Guide. GM-HBDS-001 Rev. D". The manual is delivered with SA85 and PCI85 cards.

I didnt find a electronic version of the manual.
Maybe your Modicon supplier have this old manual.

Robert

Similar Topics

I'm quite sure this usb modbus converter is toast. While trying to get a hold of another one, I wonder if there's any better option out there...
Replies
Views
Our plant systems have been upgraded to newer Modicon PLCs and I was required to buy Unity XL 11.0 to work on these systems. We have Modicon VFDs...
Replies
Views
Hello friends, I am trying to establish communication from Concept PLC to Vijeo Designer (version 5) via a TSXCUSBMBP in a MODBUS PLUS loop...
Replies
Views
Our old windows NT computer finally crapped out, but it did have a MBP (ModBus Plus) card in the computer to communicate with the PLC and the HMI...
Replies
Views
I need some help trying to set up ethernet comms using a MBP MSTR block in Unity Pro. I would like to read from an Advantys RIO to a Quantum PLC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom