C200h Lk201

jfk

Hi there, someone can tell me were i can find documentation for setting up RS232 communication with PC-PLC using a C200H-CPU21 PLC (OLD) and a LK201 Hostlink because i do not have any notice how the DIP should be setted and how the cable is wired. I am using CX-Programmer.

The links given so far are great, and I'll add another one...

The manual for the C200H-LK201 is W143-E1-6, available HERE.

beerchug

-Eric

i GOT THE SAME QUESTION 4 YEARS BEFORE! AND NOW ALL THE RECOMEDED LINKS ARE GONE.... SOME OTHER SUBESTION?

Hi there, someone can tell me were i can find documentation for setting up RS232 communication with PC-PLC using a C200H-CPU21 PLC (OLD) and a LK201 Hostlink because i do not have any notice how the DIP should be setted and how the cable is wired. I am using CX-Programmer

GOT THE SAME QUESTION 4 YEARS after! AND NOW ALL THE RECOMEDED LINKS ARE GONE.... SOME OTHER SUBESTION?

Hi there, someone can tell me were i can find documentation for setting up RS232 communication with PC-PLC using a C200H-CPU21 PLC (OLD) and a LK201 Hostlink because i do not have any notice how the DIP should be setted and how the cable is wired. I am using CX-Programmer

servaz88 said:
GOT THE SAME QUESTION 4 YEARS after! AND NOW ALL THE RECOMEDED LINKS ARE GONE.... SOME OTHER SUBESTION?

Try this alternate link for manual shown in Eric Nelson's link:
http://forums.mrplc.com/index.php?download=368

And another link, might find something here that you can use:

http://forums.mrplc.com/index.php?dlcategory=44