WinCC question

The claw can do it.

The claw is when you hold down Ctrl-Alt-Shift and move the mouse curser over an object. This cannot find the screen directly, but it will tell you what screen an object is on, which is just as good.
It also helps if the screen is made up of multiple picture windows, since you can see which window has which object.

Similar Topics

I'm continuing my Siemens education. I need some help with compatibility details. My customer has a machine that was made by a company no longer...
Replies
Views
I've got an old WinCC project and I'm trying to check what tag address certain values relate to. I have a screen that refers to...
Replies
Views
Dear, Iam back here to lots of query about wincc because my boss give me a project that he want to our conveyor system visual in SCADA. But i...
Replies
Views
We use Siemens WinCC flexible 2007 for HMI. In the HMI in one screen when one object pressed a faceplate open. In the faceplate many object there...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am working on the process event list and I am using the alarm log for showing event information. When triggering a bit in word I output...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom