Training to be an Instrument Technician.

Hi all,

I have a large problem I have been employed by a company as an Instrument Technician on the back of my CV working on an ATEX compliance project (HSE) driven.

Unfortunately when this project comes to an end I will have to revert to type and will as you can imagine struggle with the evry day to day duties of an instrument tech.

I was wondering if any of you know of some decent reputable online courses that I can do which will help and even recommend some college courses I could do ( wish I was Still commissioning )

Cheers All

Bill

I can't help myself, but it may assist others to let them know what industry and what instruments you are expected to work on.

On a more important theme, you reckon we'll beat Yeovil on saturday ;)

William.

If you are looking for courses in the UK then try IDC Technologies. They run courses at various places across the UK including Cardiff.
Andybr