TrendX not starting automatically

fredericnew

Hello, I have an RSView32 application that uses several TrendX activeX to display process values coming from different equipment.
the tags loaded into the trend object are coming from a DataLogModel.
for some reason, the trend would only starts once I am displaying the screen it is on.
I can then move to some other screen and come back to look at historical data; but I do have to display every single trend screen for them to log historical data.
I looked at the event log and saw that right after the "Display TrendXScr" command was issued; a "TrendXServerOn" command was also issued.
any way that I could get all the trends object to start displaying data as soon as the project starts?
Is there something wrong into the configuration of the trend object?
My objective is to get up to 12 trend objects to display data coming from a DataLogModel. it should be able to display both real time value as well as the historical data.
the DataLogModel starts automatically when the project starts... so why do I have to display the screen to actually start the trend???

You can do it several ways, With a button and a command to start or make a start up Macro under edit/startup/startuptab/startupmacro then create a macro under logic and control... but I am batting just over 250 today so take it for what it worth :)

fredericnew said:
There was something wrong with the setup of the TrendX object; everything is working just fine now.

thank you

If you know what the issue was... please share, so we all can learn :)