Turn off Melsecnet II communication

cmulder

Hi,

Does anybody of you know whether I can turn off Melsecnet II communication from within my sequence program?

I have two Mitsubishi PLC's (a A2AS-S1 and a Q2AS-S1) connected by a Melsecnet II network. Under certain circumstances I want to disable the Melsecnet communication and overwrite the network registers (B and W registers) using an operator terminal. How do I have to do this...???

Thanks,
Caspar

Similar Topics

Hi, I have a 1500 that controls a station with diferents warehouses, but i also have a 1200 that controls one of those warehouses, i have been...
Replies
Views
Trying to make a bit or a lamp Iv tried both turn on when the robot drops a unit into a bay and turn off when the worker oushes it back out to the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Learning the FTView ME software and have come across an issue: I have a latched process start button, a stop button and a pause button...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, I have a motor running on a machine and whenever I cycle power on the PLC, the motor stops and comes back on when the PLC turns...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I have a ControlLogix PLC with v13. The client requires to swap 1756-OB16 module with 1756-OB32 module. From documentation, I have found...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom