omron io table

yazan83

hello,i am working on plc omron cqm1h-cpu21 iam trying to get the io table from the plc and i can not ,how can i get it ,do i need to creat an io table and transfer it to the plc,if yes how can i creat
one?

Why do you want to make an I/O table?

If you are using standard I/O cards then;

Inputs start at word 0, outputs at word 100.

The first input is 0.00 then 0.01 up to 0.15 then the next input is 1.00

The first output is 100.00 then 100.01 up to 100.15 then the next output is 100.00

If you are using other types of cards it can get more complex, you need to post a list of cards for help with this.

yazan83 hello,i am working on plc omron cqm1h-cpu21 iam trying to get the io table from the plc and i can not ,how can i get it ,do i need to creat an io table and transfer it to the plc,if yes how can i create
one?

You cannot create an IO table in the CQM1H range, why do you think that you need to create one?

why do you think that you need to create one?
because i need to test connecting between the plc and the sensors and actuators before write the plc program using the io table

JasonWade said:
Why do you want to make an I/O table?

If you are using standard I/O cards then;

Inputs start at word 0, outputs at word 100.

The first input is 0.00 then 0.01 up to 0.15 then the next input is 1.00

The first output is 100.00 then 100.01 up to 100.15 then the next output is 100.00

If you are using other types of cards it can get more complex, you need to post a list of cards for help with this.

i am using id212 as input card and od212 as output card
i think that the plc should send an io table when i connect
it with pc ?