Logics Pro Traffic Control Exersises

craig_avanzar

Hello All.
While remembering I'm mostly self taught, I ran into a problem doing this excersise. It's cascading TON's and during the scan when all of the timers reset their ACCumulative times to zero my little car runs the red light and crashes into the other car. I'm sure that it's the way I wrote the program but I can't see the fix. If anyone has the time to look over what I've done, any suggestions would certainly be appreciated. The boundrys are no more than 6 timers.
I really appreciate any help here.

There must be a momentary green signal going through. Maybe for a fraction of a second the light is turning green and the car takes off.

Take a look, maybe putting an RTO powered by the green light output to catch the output turning on for such a small time that you cannot physically see it.

Sorry I didn't get my file loaded before I logged off. Here it is. Once again thanks for any help.

Tharon, I don't know if that is within the scope of the work. It's a cascading timer excercise. I will definately keep that in mind though if all else fails. Thanks for the help.