Update of processor unit 1756-L55/A

mhv

Hi!

I need update de firmware of processor unit 1756-L55/A, but I not have the software and not have the cd key of RSLogix5000. Please, can you have the software of update or one cd key?

Thanks!

Software can be purchased from your local Allen Bradley dealer.

Rockwell Automation Chile S.A.
Luis Thayer Ojeda 166, piso 6
Providencia Santiago
Chile
Tel: +56-2 290 0700
Fax: +56-2 290 0707

If you do not wish to purchase the software then the local AB office or distributor can help you contact a contractor who can perform the work for you (most likely for a fee).

Contact your local Rockwell distributor. No one on this board will help you with a pirated copy of the software, & I doubt anyone will outright give you the rights to their software as well.

Are you after the software utility (ControlFlash) and firmware files used to update the firmware of the PLC, or are you looking for the software (RSLogix5000) used to configure program and troubleshoot the PLC?

If you just need the update, then what revision of firmware are you looking for? The firmware update files also contain the firmware update utility.

Be warned that updating the firmware of the PLC requires a matching version of the PLC programming software. The programming software is not free and no one here will give it to you. But I'm sure we would be more than happy to help you with a firmware update.

OG