WonderWare Install?

plchacker

As part of an industrial alliance our school is required to run WW. I have an old version with licenses in my office, but it requires Server NT/2000 for the install. I have a few questions about WW before I get started.

1. Is there a client version that will allow our people to run simulation projects from 3000 miles away? (Simulations without actual hardware)

2. Do I need to have a local server to run the projects?

3. What is the current version, and is WW forward/backward compatible?

The original projects were written for Bailey DCS controls, and then were converted into simulators. It’s possible that someone on this site is responsible for the projects I am talking about. If LCC rings a bell, that’s it!

Similar Topics

I completely uninstalled Wonderware 2020 and all the related components, rebooted, and then tried to install InTouch 2012, but it won't proceed...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Trying to install Intouch 7.1 onto a Windows Embedded XP machine, process gets to 95% "Registering COM Objects.." and just hangs...
Replies
Views
I've used Wonderware on a half dozen Panel PC running Windows 10 Pro in the last year with no issues. Today is different... I attempt to run the...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm working to install Wonderware InTouch 2014 R2 on Windows Server 2008 R2. When I run the installer it automatically halts to an error...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am new to Wonderware. I want to install my software and develop on my laptop until HMI computers are purchased. I have no idea how to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom