time left indicator

kevin91172

Hey, I have a DL06 with 8 cascading timers because I need a oven batch time of 2 hours. But I'm using a EZ-T10C-F touch screen and would like it to have a display to count down hours and minutes remaining to show on the screen. How would I code to load all 8 timers accumulation values add them and code them for hours left and minutes left to a V location to display?

An easier way is with 2 up/down counters. One each for hours and minutes.
Use the 'second pulse' to decrement the counter. Your program will be easier to follow and understand, and it will be easy to display on the HMI.

Similar Topics

See the Codesys LD program below; I would expect Rungs 2 and 3 to produce functionally identical results, but they do not. Does anyone have any...
Replies
Views
Hi, i encountered this for the first time today. On the ladder, left rail, one of my rungs shows "D" down the rail, the length of one rung. I will...
Replies
Views
I am having trouble figuring out how to track a product using a BSL instruction. The way that I have it set up is: I have an infeed eye that...
Replies
Views
If you haven't taken advantage of getting 1 free course from Rockwell, you need to do it within the next 7 days. These courses are typically in...
Replies
Views
help How do I create Bidirectional Activex Connection Arrows? As per attached photo. How to Create RightoLeft Property in Visual Basic - Activex?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom