OP 270 winCC flexible

Egyaim

Hi guys

I have a problem with OP 270 panel we recently received
is not able to keep parameters .
we are using profibus connection to S7 315 cpu
any time you switch off the panel it changes to MPI
can someone help me?

Yes, I always have to change from MPI to Profibus in the window CE control panel
S7-Transfer settings.

If I remember correctly the transfer settings button has a tiny "OK" button in the Caption Bar (just left of the "close" button). To save the settings use this button, not the close button.

Hi,

Connection between the OP270 and S7-315 is set up in WinCCFlex, NOT on the OP. If it is selected Profibus in WinCCFlex then it'll use Profibus.

The only thing that can be changed using the 'S7-Transfer Settings' are bus speed, bus address and if OP270 is master on bus, it does not select which protocol to use.

Please state the problem you encounter a bit more precise.

Jeebs