CLX/Controlnet warnings when saving CLX program

randy741985

I have CLX Processor using Controlnet, I have 7 remote Point I/O
modules everything is fine on the Controlnet network, But when I go to save the program I have 7 Warnings all refering to each Point I/O Module warning Being...

Controlnet Connection not Scheduled.

Everything is running fine but my question is there a way to clear up the warnings without taking down the network, Correct me If I am wrong, You cannot reschedule the network while running.

Thanks,

randy741985 said:
I have CLX Processor using Controlnet, I have 7 remote Point I/O
modules everything is fine on the Controlnet network, But when I go to save the program I have 7 Warnings all refering to each Point I/O Module warning Being...

Controlnet Connection not Scheduled.

Everything is running fine but my question is there a way to clear up the warnings without taking down the network, Correct me If I am wrong, You cannot reschedule the network while running.

Thanks,

What version of Clgx are you using? I recall seeing this kind of message in version 13 whenever the controlnet *.xc file was linked with the Clgx 5000 file using the 1756-CNB properties tab.

Yes you are correct, rescheduling the C-net requires the plc to be in program mode. If anything, this is the safest method.