Rslogix

gm52195

I have purchased RSLogix 500 software with 3 disks and one floppy master disk. One disk says Version 4.50.00 and one says Version 7.00.00 and one says Hardware Configuration and RSLinx Documentation. And the floppy is a Master key. It has been awhile since I did this, but I would like to know in which order do I install these. I know this must be a dumb question but I would like to do it right. Or does it matter at all in which order. I am wanting to install these on a new desk top HPXP. Thanks!!!!

7.0 then at the end of the install you will have a check box asking if you want to install the Key... or you can do it later

Don't forget to install the RSLINX as well. That should be on one of your disks. Also, if the Master Disk doesn't have a key on it that can be transferred, then you could always leave the disk in the floppy drive. It will act as a key as well.

Thanks,

Todd.